MOL is one of the world's largest global multimodal transportation companies. Through the integration of all facets of marine shipping and logistics services, MOL provides a seamless transportation network that delivers goods to markets all over the world.
Associated with The Kanoo Group for over 40 years as Shipping Agents in UAE, MOL (UAE) L.L.C was formed in 2005 as a Joint Venture between MOL & The Kanoo Group.
Company Name: Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd.
Head Office: 1-1 Toranomon 2-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8688, Japan
Number of Shares Issued: 1,206,286,115
Number of Shareholders: 111,102
- Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd.
- The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Trust & Custody Services Bank, Ltd.
- State Street Bank and Trust Company 505202
- Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd.
- State Street Bank and Trust Company 505225
- NCT Trust and Banking Corporation
- The National Mutual Insurance Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives
Shares Listed in: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka
Number of Employees: 915
Total Number of MOL Group Companies: 331
Total Number of MOL Group Employees: 9,707
MOL Group Operating Fleets: 861/59,932 thousand tons (number/deadweight tons)
CONTACT MOL (UAE) LLC
MOL (UAE) LLC
Business Atrium, 5th Floor,
Office No. 504, Umm Hurair Road 1,
Street No. 2 Oud Mehta, Dubai, U.A.E
Dubai Mitsui O.S.K. Bulk Shipping (Asia, Oceania) Pte. Ltd.