Royal Ahrend is a European leader in the design and manufacture of commercial furniture and fixtures; this has established us to become a leading European expert in the field of professional work environments. Based in Holland, since our establishment in 1896, several generations have made Ahrend into the great company and market leader it is today. Our products and projects are the result of our knowledge, craftsmanship and passion for design; they are models of ergonomics, functionality and sustainability. They all bear the Ahrend label – our brand! With a workforce of some 1,100 and global sales in the region of €200 million, Ahrend is amongst the five largest workspace furnishers on the European continent. Ahrend is the market leader in the Benelux region and in Eastern Europe, through its fully-owned subsidiary, Techo. The company has 18 showrooms and is represented in over 30 countries. Ahrend's specialist focus involves Smarter Working and it leads the way when it comes to design, ergonomics and sustainability. www.ahrend.com
What makes Ahrend unique?
- We provide one of the highest global standards in ergonomic design
- We are the largest European player with a Dutch Design signature
- Research and development, production, marketing, sales and service: Ahrend controls the entire chain
- We are the first company in our industry to implement the principles of the Cradle-to-Cradle design philosophy
- We have the most extensive and most well-distributed European network
- We have the largest installed base in Europe
- We are proud of our royal title. There can only be one royal company in each industry and in office furniture it is us!
Ahrend Gulf has been created to spread our expertise and exposure in to the Gulf region, working in all the GCC countries from our UAE offices.